Book Review: Miss Marple: The Complete Short Stories by Agatha Christie

Miss Marple: The Complete Short Stories by Agatha Christie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Publisher: HarperCollins


Summary: Elderly Miss Jane Marple from St Mary's Mead village applies skills of observation and deduction to mysteries, usually to murder from books Tuesday Club, Regatta, Three Blind Mice.





I enjoy all things Hercule Poirot and have recently realized that I've not read any of Christie's Marple books. How can this be a thing? So I've begun to rectify this transgression with a collection of the Marple short stories. This was excellent and a good way to get a look in on how Jane's brain works all while she knitting along (I knit as well, so I love how she sometimes has to check her count when she's mulling over some of the conundrums that come up during this meeting of the minds where everyone offers a mystery for the group to solve. This is my first but definitely not my last Marple read. Recommended.






No comments