Book Review: Sprinkle with Murder by Jenn McKinlay



Sprinkle with Murder by Jenn McKinlay
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Publisher: Berkley Prime Crime


Summary:   Melanie Cooper and Angie DeLaura are finally living out their dream as the proud owners of the Fairy Tale Cupcakes bakery. But their first big client is a nightmare. She's a bridezilla who wants 500 custom cupcakes for her wedding. 


When Mel stumbles upon the bride-to-be dead-by-cupcake, she becomes the prime suspect. To save themselves and their business, the ladies need to find the real murderer, before the cupcake killer ices someone else.


More like a 3.5 actually. I've read other cozy mysteries by the author & figured I'd give another a go (they had the first two available at the library and that's what really motivated me to pick this one up). Like her other series, these are quick reads and easy to follow. I will say that I found this opener stronger than the Hat Shoppe series and that was nice. I'd definitely recommend this for fans of cozies looking for a new series or fans of the author.



No comments