Review: The Long Earth


The Long Earth
The Long Earth by Terry Pratchett

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This was a fun read & there was a lot more humor & with than I'd expected going in. This was my first reading of Pratchett & I enjoyed it. The world building was well done & what I enjoyed the most. The long earths farther & farther away from Datum were exciting and seemed to have an undertone of menacing. The unknown of a known. Joshua was rootable but I didn't feel particularly connected to him or any other character. They were all interesting to watch though (Lobsang, especially). The last 25% of the book pretty well guaranteed that I'll read the next in the series because with a cliffhanger ending like that (mouth agape!), I must know what's going to happen on that phone call!



View all my reviews

No comments