Tackling Series Reading Slackerdom

I've read a fair number of books this year & am just in awe at how
many of them are series instead of stand alone works. I can't figure
out how I have become so involved in so many series simultaneously.
It's a bit daunting. Some of them are currently running series &
others have already wrapped. Some are, in fact, so many books long,
I'm going to have to limit myself to only closing out trilogies &
quartets. I've looked back at those and realize that I have some
wrapping up to do as these last weeks of 2012 wind down.

I am always bad with book finales & have a long history of leaving off
the last. I rarely want to rush to get to them. Either I love the
series so much that I don't want to see it end or I'm not in love but
realize that I should get closure on it. That's what's prompted me to
plan on catching up on or finishing off the following:

Horizon by Sophie Littlefield (Aftertime Trilogy)

Rebel Angels & That Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray (Gemma Doyle Trilogy)

A Fall of Water by Elizabeth Hunter (Elemental Series)

Dead Soul by Michael Hicks (In Her Name: The Last War Trilogy)

Deadly Pursuit by Nina Croft (Blood Hunter Series)


Note to self in 2013: Read more stand alone books. lol

No comments