Review: Masked Ball at Broxley Manor


Masked Ball at Broxley Manor
Masked Ball at Broxley Manor by Rhys Bowen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I am embarking on this series & thought I'd begin with this introductory novella. It was perfect in that it told an intriguing little mystery (who was that masked man that danced with & kissed Georgie?) & gave me enough of a sample of the main character's voice to make me want to know more. I liked the insert of Wallis Simpson & wonder if she makes another appearance in the series. I am already taken with Darcy O'Mara & am pulling for he & Georgie. I find Fig insufferable & wonder what it is that Binky sees in her. I liked the pace & tone of this short & can't wait for the first three books in the series that I've ordered to arrive in the post.



View all my reviews

No comments